The Balena NFS project demonstrates how to deploy the NFS Server and Client in balenaCloud.
Read more in the Balena blog post, "Using NFS Server to share external storage between containers".
- balenaOS 2.105.19 is required for Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Devkit with NFS version 4.
- balenaOS 2.99.27+rev1 is required for NFS version 4.
- balenaOS 2.98 is required for NFS version 3.
- Includes a NFS Server build on top of the PostgreSQL Alpine image using OpenRC to manage NFS services.
- Supports various environment variables to specify storage label, mount point, etc.
- Includes a NFS Client build on top of the NGINX Alpine image using custom Entrypoint script to mount NFS export.
- Provides Grafana Dashboard to manage running services and display configuration using Supervisor API. Default Grafana username and password is admin/admin.
- Supports NFS version 4 and version 3.
- Allows to set NFS in
- Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Devkit (
- Raspberry Pi4-64 (
- Jetson Xavier (
- x86-64 (
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.