The Balena Application plugin for Grafana allows to display device information and manage services using Balena Supervisor API.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required.
The Balena application is under development and not included in the Grafana Marketplace yet. It can be installed manually from our private repository or downloaded directly from the GitHub repository:
grafana-cli --repo https://volkovlabs.io/plugins plugins install volkovlabs-balena-app
- Allows to display device, release information and service logs using Balena Supervisor API.
- Provides Services Management panel to start, stop, restart Containers.
- Allows to filter Logs using Regex pattern.
- Requires Confirmation to restart all Services and reboot the device.
The balena Supervisor is balena's agent that runs on devices. Its main role is to ensure your app is running, and keep communications with the balenaCloud API server.
The Supervisor has its own set of APIs providing means for services to communicate and execute some special actions that affect the host OS or the services itself.
Grafana supports managing data sources by adding one or more YAML config files in the
Example of provisioning the Balena Supervisor Data Source.
- name: API
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.