Apache ECharts Lite Panel
The Apache ECharts Lite plugin is a fork of the Apache ECharts panel that provides only Core functionality without maps and extensions. It's designed to use in Application plugins and IoT projects.
Compare to Apache ECharts panel
|Features||Apache ECharts panel||Apache ECharts Lite panel|
|Module Size||2 megabytes||1 megabyte|
- Grafana 9 and Grafana 10 are required for major version 2.
- Grafana 8.5 and Grafana 9 are required for major version 1.
The Apache ECharts Lite panel can be downloaded directly from GitHub repository.
- Provides Monaco Code Editor for:
- Updating chart configurations in JSON format.
- Executes the
setOption()function using Monaco Code Editor content.
- Supports variables and location service to make Charts interactive.
- Based on the ECharts 5.4.3.
- Supports Light and Dark modes synchronized with Grafana Theme.
- Supports SVG and Canvas renderers.
- Supports Code Editor suggestions for Parameters and variables.
- Supports real-time data updates using streaming Data Sources and Grafana Live.
Most of the Apache ECharts panel documentation, except Maps and extensions, apply to the Lite panel.
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Premium support for the development plugins is available via GitHub Sponsor.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.