Environment Data Source
The Environment Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that returns environment variables to display on your dashboard or use as Variables in your code.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for major version 2.
- Grafana 8.0+ is required for major version 1.
Environment Data Source is not included in the Grafana Catalog. It can be installed manually from our Private Repository or downloaded directly from GitHub.
grafana-cli --repo https://volkovlabs.io/plugins plugins install volkovlabs-env-datasource
The plugin is signed for Grafana running on
If you are using a different URL, take a look at Allow Unsigned Plugins.
- Returns Environment Variables.
- Allows filtering unnecessary or secured variables using Regex.
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.