Environment Data Source
The Environment Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that returns environment variables to display on your dashboard or use as Variables to retrieve data.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 8.0+ is required for version 1.X.
Environment Data Source is not included in the Grafana repository. It can be installed manually from our Private Repository or downloaded directly from the GitHub:
grafana-cli --repo https://volkovlabs.io/plugins plugins install volkovlabs-env-datasource
Plugin is signed for Grafana running on
http://localhost:3000. if you are using different URL, take a look at Allow Unsigned Plugins.
- Returns Environment Variables.
- Allows to filter unnecessary or secured variables using Regex.
Grafana supports managing data sources by adding one or more YAML config files in the
Example of provisioning the Environment Data Source with a filter
GF_ to return only Grafana related variables.
- name: Environment
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.