We released a new version of Dynamic Text Panel 2.1.0. In this feature release
- Community-submitted PRs and features.
- Added Monaco Code Editor.
- Major refactoring and increased test coverage to continue improving the plugin with the requested functionality.
The Dynamic Text visualization panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool. For the latter, use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-dynamictext-panel
The Dynamic Text visualization panel lets you define a text template using the data from your data source query.
Major refactoring may introduce breaking changes. Please test before upgrading in Production.
Features / Enhancements
- Fix broken link in README (#111)
- Update CI to upload signed artifacts (#113)
- Add feature of parsing time formatting syntax (#86)
- Fix data rendering when using transformations (#98)
- Update Panel Options to Monaco Code Editor (#114)
- Increase Test Coverage (#114)
- Refactor and update images (#116)
- Refactor Alert Message and Text Options (#117)
- Add Support for Disable Sanitize HTML configuration (#118)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us: