We are happy to announce the release of Data Manipulation Panel 2.8.0. This feature release includes the following updates:
- Added the string and number type selection for select boxes and radio buttons.
- Added lookup options for disabled form elements.
- Added support for
- Added the Buttons only layout to perform
- Added the panel padding configuration allowing the usage of the entire panel area.
- Refactored documentation and examples of using API Servers with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Deno.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.3 toolkit and workflows.
The plugin was updated in the Grafana Plugins catalog on March 23, 2023.
The new Buttons Only layout does not require any elements and allows performing update requests.
The panel padding can be adjusted within the range of 0 to 20 pixels depending on your use case.
Select and Radio options
For the select boxes and radio buttons, you can configure the format type (string or number) to correctly visualize returned values and update them using API.
Lookup for Read-only (Disabled) elements
We added a lookup for read-only form elements similar to radio buttons and select boxes to implement control forms and verify initial values before updating.
A control form is a special form with multiple sections consisting of read-only and input fields.
The update request supports the
Data Manipulation Panel is one of the three plugins that complete Grafana. With Dynamic Text, Data Manipulation, and Apache ECharts Panel you can create fully functional web applications meeting your needs and expectations.
You can install Data Manipulation Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-form-panel
Data Manipulation Panel is a brand-new Grafana plugin. It is the first plugin that allows you to insert and update application data, as well as modify settings, straight from your Grafana dashboard.
Features / Enhancements
- Added the string and number type for select boxes and radio buttons (#120).
- Added the lookup options for disabled elements (#121).
- Added support for Server API with MySQL for the feedback dashboard (#125).
- Added compatibility with Grafana 9.3.1 (#129).
- Added options for the
- Added the Buttons-only layout to perform
- Updated the README file and moved product documentation to docs.volkovlabs.io (#132).
- Updated the README file and product documentation (#134).
- Refactored API servers (#128).
- Updated CI and release workflows (#145).
- Added compatibility with Grafana 9.4.3 (#146).
- Added the
NoPaddingparameter to remove extra padding around the panel and make it configurable (#146).
- Updated the README file and product documentation (#147).
- Fixed the password and Boolean elements confirmation (#120).
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.