We released a new version of Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel 3.4.0. In this maintenance release
- Updated to the latest Grafana toolkit 9.3.2.
- Updated README and documentation to explain how to use the panel with data sources and supported formats.
- "New Year" edition.
Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF visualization panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool. For the latter, use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-image-panel
The Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF visualization panel is a plugin for Grafana that displays Base64 encoded files in PNG, JPG, GIF, MP4, WEBM, MP3, OGG, and PDF formats.
Features / Enhancements
- Update to Grafana 9.3.2 (#60)
- Add Documentation links (#61)
- Update README and documentation (#62)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us: