The Calendar visualization panel is a Grafana plugin created to display calendar events from data sources.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required.
The calendar panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-calendar-panel
- Displays events in a Weekly or Monthly layout depending on the selected Time Range.
- Query calendar events from any data source.
- Allows changing Time Range by clicking on days in the calendar.
- Supports auto-scrolling to the end of the Time Range.
- Supports event colors based on Thresholds.
- Allows opening data link instead of a sidebar when clicking an event.
- Allows displaying Annotations across all dashboards for the selected Time Range.
|Events||Explains how to set up a calendar to display your data.|
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and add a comment.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.