Grafana HTTP API Data Source
The Grafana HTTP API Data Source for Grafana allows retrieving data from local and remote Grafana instances via HTTP API.
- Grafana 8.5 and Grafana 9+ are required for major version 1.
The Grafana HTTP API Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-grapi-datasource
- Connects to Local and Remote Grafana instances via HTTP API using API Keys and Tokens.
- Allows getting Health information.
- Allows retrieving Annotations, Alerts, and Data Sources.
|Configuration||Explains configuration settings for the Data Source.|
|Provisioning||Demonstrates how to automatically provision the Data Source.|
|Features||Demonstrates panel features.|
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.