Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel
The Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel is a plugin for Grafana that displays Base64 encoded files in PNG, JPG, GIF, MP4, WEBM, MP3, OGG, PDF formats.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for version 3.X.
- Grafana 8.0+ is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 7.1+ is required for version 1.X.
Base64 Image/Video/PDF panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-image-panel
- The returned value can contain base64 with or without definition (
- The file type is determined automatically based on the first Base64 symbol if definition is not provided.
- If the data source returns more than one field with type
string, you can select the Field Name in the panel's display options.
- If the data source returns multiple rows, the panel will display the image from the last row.
- Image height and width can be auto-adjusted to panel's size, kept original or customized base on the field's value or display's panel options.
- Allows to add URL with title to navigate to other dashboard when clicking on the image. URL supports dashboard variables.
- Support MP4, WEBM video files with definition (
- Support MP3, OGG audio files with definition (
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.