Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel
Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel is a Grafana plugin that renders PNG, JPG, GIF, MP4, WEBM, MP3, OGG, and PDF files encoded in the Base64 format.
The Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel version requirements for Grafana are as follows:
- Version 4.X requires Grafana 9 or Grafana 10.
- Version 3.X requires Grafana 8.5 or Grafana 9.
- Version 2.X requires Grafana 8.
- Version 1.X requires Grafana 7.1.
You can install Base64 Image/Video/Audio/PDF Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-image-panel
- The returned value can include base64 encoded content with or without a specified definition. The formats for the definition can look like
- The file type is automatically determined based on the first Base64 symbol if no definition is provided.
- If the data source returns more than one field of the
stringtype, you can select the Field Name in the panel's display options.
- You can fit image dimensions to the panel size, keep the original values, or adjust dimensions based on the manually supplied values.
- Allows adding a URL with a title to navigate to other dashboards when clicking the image. URL supports dashboard variables.
- Support for MP4 and WEBM video files with the definitions (
- Support for MP3 and OGG audio files with the efinitions (
- Provides a toolbar to download, zoom, and navigate between multiple images.
|Explains what formats are supported and how to display media files.
|Demonstrates panel capabilities.
|Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, or report an issue at GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana at GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.