Base64 Image/PDF panel
The Base64 Image/PDF Panel is a plugin for Grafana that displays raw and Base64 encoded files in PNG, JPG, GIF, and PDF formats.
Demo is available on demo.volkovlabs.io.
- Grafana 8.0 is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 7.1+ is required for version 1.X.
Base64 Image/PDF panel can be installed from the Grafana Marketplace or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-image-panel
- The returned value can contain base64 with or without definition (
- The file type is determined automatically based on the first Base64 symbol if definition is not provided.
- If the data source returns more than one field with type
string, you can select the Field Name in the panel's display options.
- If the data source returns multiple rows, the panel will display the image from the last row.
- Image height and width can be auto-adjusted to panel's size, kept original or customized base on the field's value or display's panel options.
- Allows to add URL with title to navigate to other dashboard when clicking on the image.