RSS/Atom Data Source
The RSS/Atom data source is a plugin for Grafana that retrieves RSS/Atom feeds and allows to visualize them using Dynamic Text and other panels.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 8.0+ is required for version 1.X.
RSS/Atom data source can be installed from the Grafana repository or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-rss-datasource
- Supports RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0 and Atom.
- Works great with Dynamic Text panel by Marcus Olsson (marcusolsson-dynamictext-panel).
- Returns Channel (Feed) data, Items (Entries) or both as separate data frames.
- Extract and parse as additional fields:
- Image from Meta.
- H4 and Image from the Encoded content.
- Media:Group for YouTube.
- Filter items/entries based on the selected Time Range.
Grafana supports managing data sources by adding one or more YAML config files in the
Example of provisioning the RSS/Atom Data Source for Bitcoin news feed.
- name: Bitcoin
Disable Sanitize HTML
To display HTML returned from feeds please disable sanitize HTML parameter. For Docker:
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.