RSS/Atom Data Source
The RSS/Atom data source is a plugin for Grafana that retrieves RSS/Atom feeds and allows visualizing them using Dynamic Text and other panels.
- Grafana 9 and Grafana 10 are required for major version 3.
- Grafana 8.5 and Grafana 9 are required for major version 2.
- Grafana 8 is required for major version 1.
RSS/Atom data source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-rss-datasource
- Supports RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0 and Atom.
- Works great with Dynamic Text visualization panel.
- Returns Channel (Feed) data, Items (Entries) or both as separate data frames.
- Extract and parse as additional fields:
- Image from Meta.
- H4 and Image from the Encoded content.
- Media:Group for YouTube.
- Filter items/entries based on the selected Time Range.
- Allows specifying Query parameters with dashboard variables.
|Dynamic Text||Demonstrates how to display feed using Dynamic Text panel.|
|Provisioning||Demonstrates how to automatically provision the Data Source.|
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.