Static Data Source
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows storing and emulating your data.
- Grafana 9 and Grafana 10 are required for major version 3.
- Grafana 8.5 and Grafana 9 are required for major version 2.
- Grafana 7.3 is required for major version 1.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
- Create static visualizations that don't depend on a specific data source.
- Build custom query responses for testing or developing panel plugins.
- Store data and images directly in the dashboard.
- Supports variables in the text fields.
- Uses Number input for Number, Date Time Picker for Time fields.
- Uses Text Area for String inputs with more than 100 symbols.
- Allows to temporarily hide values for specific fields.
|Provisioning||Demonstrates how to automatically provision the Data Source.|
|Variables||Demonstrates how to use variables.|
|Panels||Demonstrates how to use data source with panels.|
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.