Static Data Source
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows to store and emulate your data.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 7.3+ is required for version 1.X.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
- Create static visualizations that don't depend on a specific data source.
- Build custom query responses for testing or developing panel plugins.
- Store data and images directly in the dashboard.
- Supports variables in the text fields.
- Uses Number input for Number, Date Time Picker for Time fields.
- Uses Text Area for String inputs with more than 100 symbols.
- Allows to temporary hide values for specific fields.
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.