Static Data Source
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows storing and emulating your data.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for major version 2.
- Grafana 7.3+ is required for major version 1.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
- Create static visualizations that don't depend on a specific data source.
- Build custom query responses for testing or developing panel plugins.
- Store data and images directly in the dashboard.
- Supports variables in the text fields.
- Uses Number input for Number, Date Time Picker for Time fields.
- Uses Text Area for String inputs with more than 100 symbols.
- Allows to temporarily hide values for specific fields.
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.