A new maintenance release of the Calendar panel 1.1.0 was released today. In this version
- Updated to the latest Grafana toolkit 9.3.1.
- Added Annotations support.
- Refactored legacy code, and increased test coverage.
We have already started working on the upcoming version to finish refactoring, fix outstanding issues, and looking forward to your feedback.
The calendar panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool. For the latter, use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-calendar-panel
The Calendar visualization panel is a Grafana plugin created to display calendar events from data sources.
Refactoring may introduce breaking changes. Please test before upgrading in Production.
Features / Enhancements
- Update Panel options in README (#53)
- Add Youtube tutorial for Calendar with JSON API data source (#54)
- Update CI to Node 16 and Synchronize with Release workflow (#56)
- Update to Grafana 9.2.2 (#57)
- Code Refactoring (#58)
- Update to Grafana 9.3.1 (#59)
- Update CI to upload signed artifacts (#60)
- Refactor panel options and increase test coverage (#61)
- Add annotation support (#8)
- Refactoring and Removing legacy code (#62)
- Refactor Panel Options and add Annotations options (#63)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us: