We released a new version of RSS/Atom Data Source 2.4.0. This feature release
- Added URL parameters with dashboard variables support.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.7 toolkit and workflows.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on April 14, 2023.
URL parameters allow reusing the data source for news feeds with the same URL.
For example, a data source can be set to YouTube. You can display specific or multiple news feeds using a dashboard variable.
RSS/Atom data source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-rss-datasource
The RSS/Atom data source is a plugin for Grafana that retrieves RSS/Atom feeds and allows visualizing them using Dynamic Text and other panels.
Features / Enhancements
- Update to Grafana 9.4.7 (#44)
- Update CI and Release workflows (#45)
- Update Documentation, Provisioning (#46)
- Add URL parameters with variables support (#47, #48)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and add a comment.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.