We released a new version of Static Data Source 2.1.0. This feature release
- Finished refactoring.
- Updated to the latest Grafana toolkit 9.3.2.
- Introduced new features for the
The Static Data Source was initially developed and positioned to emulate data for testing and developing new plugins. Still, there is another compelling use case for storing data inside the dashboard, which we see utilized by the community.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows you to store and emulate any data.
Refactoring may introduce breaking changes. Please test before upgrading in Production.
Features / Enhancements
- Update CI to upload signed artifacts (#23)
- Add the "Static data source for Grafana | Mimic any data source | Tutorial and examples" video in README (#23)
- Update to Grafana 9.3.2 (#24)
- Refactoring and improving Test Coverage for the data source (#25)
- Update Field and Values Editors to labels and fields structure (#27)
- Remove Frame Reducer to simplify code (#28)
- Refactoring frame, field utilities (#29)
- Add Date, Time Picker, Number, and Text Area Inputs (#30)
- Update Value Input component (#31)
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.