We are happy to announce the release of the Static Data Source 2.2.0. This release includes the following updates:
- Added examples for Node Graph, Base64, Pie Chart, and Logs panels in Documentation.
- Updated Variable replacement to support Scoped Variables.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.7 toolkit and workflows.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on March 29, 2023.
Half a Million downloads
We added various examples in the Documentation to get started with Static Data Source.
The Static Data Source supports dashboard and global variables in the String fields. In this release, we added support for the Scoped variables used when repeating panels based on multi-select variables.
Three types of variables are discussed in the Grafana Crash Course.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows you to store and emulate any data.
Features / Enhancements
- Update CI and Release workflows (#33)
- Update to Grafana 9.4.7 (#34)
- Update README with Documentation (#35)
- Add Scoped Variables for Variables replacement (#35)
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.