We released a new version of Static Data Source 2.2.0. This maintenance release
- Added examples for Node Graph, Base64, Pie Chart, and Logs panels in Documentation.
- Updated Variable replacement to support Scoped Variables.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.7 toolkit and workflows.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on March 29, 2023.
Half a Million downloads
We added various examples in the Documentation to get started with Static Data Source.
The Static Data Source supports dashboard and global variables in the String fields. In this release, we added support for the Scoped variables used when repeating panels based on multi-select variables.
To learn about three types of variables take a look at Variables.
The Static Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install marcusolsson-static-datasource
The Static Data Source is a plugin for Grafana that allows you to store and emulate any data.
Features / Enhancements
- Update CI and Release workflows (#33)
- Update to Grafana 9.4.7 (#34)
- Update README with Documentation (#35)
- Add Scoped Variables for Variables replacement (#35)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and add a comment.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.