Apache ECharts Panel
The Apache ECharts Panel plugin is a data visualization extension for Grafana that allows you to integrate charts and graphs from the popular Apache ECharts library into your Grafana dashboard.
The Apache ECharts plugin offers an easy way of adding intuitive, interactive, and highly customizable charts into your Grafana dashboard.
To avoid any confusion, please consider the following:
- The Apache ECharts library is a chart generation library.
- The Apache ECharts Panel plugin integrates the Apache ECharts library into the Grafana dashboard for building charts and graphs of different types.
- Apache ECharts Panel 5.X requires Grafana 9 or Grafana 10.
- Apache ECharts Panel 3.X and 4.X require Grafana 8.5 or Grafana 9.
You can install Apache ECharts Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
- Provides Monaco Code Editor for:
- Updating chart configurations in the JSON format.
- Customizing theme configurations.
- Supports Code Editor suggestions for parameters and variables.
- Supports SVG and Canvas renderers.
- Supports variables and locationService to make charts interactive.
- Includes USA and World GeoJSON maps. Additional maps can be loaded dynamically.
- Supports Baidu, Gaode, and Google Maps using API with required provision of the access key.
- Includes ECharts-GL proving 3D plots, globe visualization, and WebGL acceleration.
- Includes ecStat, a statistical and data mining tool.
- Includes Liquid Fill Chart to represent data in percentage.
- Supports real-time data updates using streaming data sources and Grafana Live.
- Supports light and dark themes adjusted to the Grafana theme.
- Based on Apache ECharts 5.4.3.
- Provides 100+ ready-to-use examples at echarts.volkovlabs.io.
|ECharts Function||Explains how to configure the main Apache ECharts library function.|
|Examples||Explains how to get started with ECharts Examples.|
|Features||Demonstrates panel features.|
|Maps||Demonstrates how to work with different maps.|
|Tutorials||Tutorials for Apache ECharts Panel.|
|Release Notes||Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.|
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, or report an issue at GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana at GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.