Apache ECharts Panel
The ECharts Panel is a plugin for Grafana that allows to visualize Apache ECharts on your Grafana dashboard.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required.
Apache ECharts panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
- Allows to visualize Apache ECharts using Monaco Code Editor with Auto formatting.
- Use setOption() function to set configuration and data.
- Based on the ECharts 5.4.0.
- Supports Light and Dark mode synchronized with Grafana Theme.
- Supports SVG and Canvas renderer.
- Includes USA and World maps. Allows to add custom Map files in the
- Supports variables and location service to make Charts interactive.
- Includes Liquid Fill Chart, which is usually used to represent data in percentage.
- Includes ECharts-GL, which providing 3D plots, globe visualization and WebGL acceleration.
- Includes ecStat, a statistical and data mining tool.
- Supports Code Editor suggestions for Available Parameters.
- Allows to display Success and Error notifications.
- Supports Baidu maps loaded using APIv3.
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.