Apache ECharts Panel
The ECharts Panel is a plugin for Grafana that allows to visualize Apache ECharts on your Grafana dashboard.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required.
ECharts panel is under development and not included in the Grafana Marketplace yet. It can be installed manually from our private repository or downloaded directly from the GitHub repository:
grafana-cli --repo https://volkovlabs.io/plugins plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
- Allows to visualize Apache ECharts using Monaco Code Editor.
- Use setOption() function to set configuration and data.
- Based on the ECharts 5.3.3.
- Supports Light and Dark mode synchronized with Grafana Theme.
- Supports SVG and Canvas renderer.
Configuration item, data, universal interface, all parameters and data can all be modified through setOption() function in the plugin's options. Available Parameters:
echartsInstance- Instance of the Echarts.
echarts- Echarts library.
To learn more about parameters you can log them in the Browser Console:
console.log(data, theme, echartsInstance, echarts);
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.