We are happy to announce the release of Apache ECharts Panel 4.0.0 for Grafana. This major release includes the following updates:
- Introduced breaking changes with loading GeoJSON maps, which are disabled by default.
- Documentation and examples were updated and moved to our documentation site and Plugin Demo site.
We are very excited about the new release and will continue improving the plugin by adding support for annotations and custom themes.
You can install Apache ECharts Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
The Apache ECharts Panel plugin is a data visualization extension for Grafana that allows you to integrate charts and graphs from the popular Apache ECharts library into your Grafana dashboard.
- World and U.S. GeoJSON maps are not loaded by default. Please select
JSONin the Maps option.
Features / Enhancements
- Update ECharts Examples at https://echarts.volkovlabs.io (#103).
- Added the Calendar examples at https://echarts.volkovlabs.io (#105).
- Updated the README file and moved the product documentation to the documentation site (#107).
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.