We are happy to announce the release of the Apache ECharts Panel 4.4.0. This release includes the following updates:
- Added Theme Editor to use custom-generated themes from Theme Builder.
- Updated the Google Maps extension to the latest release 1.6.0.
- Increased the test coverage to 90% and added end-to-end test workflow.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.5.2 toolkit.
The plugin was updated in the Grafana Plugins catalog on May 30, 2023.
Jack of all trades
Apache ECharts Panel can solve any visualization challenges reported by our community. When native plugins lack some features or a data source cannot return or transform data in the required format, Apache ECharts Panel let you address any appeared challenges and achieve the results you anticipate.
We have addressed most critical issues in our GitHub repository as we see an increasing number of daily downloads on our way to 200k downloads the Grafana Plugins catalog.
Theme Editor allows using custom themes generated with Theme Builder.
Theme Builder created by the Apache ECharts team provides advanced options to create fully customizable themes. A theme configuration is saved into a JSON file, which you can download and paste into Theme Editor.
Answering numerous questions from our community, we continue constantly improving our documentation. We've recently added and updated:
|Annotations||Explains how to use annotations.|
|Theme Editor||Explains how to use Theme Editor.|
|Transformations||Explains how to work with transformations.|
|GeoJSON||Explains how to work with GeoJSON Maps.|
You can install Apache ECharts Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
The Apache ECharts Panel plugin is a data visualization extension for Grafana that allows you to integrate charts and graphs from the popular Apache ECharts library into your Grafana dashboard.
One of the three plugins that completes Grafana is Apache ECharts Panel. With Dynamic Text, Data Manipulation, and Apache ECharts Panel you can create fully functional web applications meeting your needs and expectations.
Features / Enhancements
- Increased the test coverage and updated the test library (#163).
- Added compatibility with Grafana 9.5.2 (#164).
- Updated the Google Maps extension to version 1.6.0 (#164).
- Added E2E Cypress testing (#165).
- Added Theme Editor to enable usage of custom themes (#167).
- Updated the documentation (#166, #168).
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.