We are happy to announce the release of Apache ECharts Panel 4.5.0 for Grafana. This maintenance release includes the following updates:
- Tested the plugin with Grafana 10 Preview.
- Updated the function example to support Grafana 10.
- Added an alert for custom theme parsing errors.
- Migrated to Plugin Tools 1.5.2 with Node 18 and npm.
The plugin was updated in the Grafana Plugins catalog on June 15, 2023.
Changes in Grafana 10
Some data sources in Grafana 10 return field values as
values instead of
values.buffer as in Grafana 9 and prior versions. We updated the function example to work in Grafana 9 and Grafana 10:
const sData = s.fields.find((f) => f.type === 'number').values.buffer || s.fields.find((f) => f.type === 'number').values;
const sTime = s.fields.find((f) => f.type === 'time').values.buffer || s.fields.find((f) => f.type === 'time').values;
You can remove the
|| statement and choose the correct expression for your Grafana version.
We added an alert for theme parsing errors. It may be difficult to identify JSON errors when applying a modified theme until all issues are resolved.
A new alert makes the troubleshooting process simpler and more effective.
Apache ECharts visualization panel can be installed from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-echarts-panel
The Apache ECharts Panel plugin is a data visualization extension for Grafana that allows you to integrate charts and graphs from the popular Apache ECharts library into your Grafana dashboard.
Features / Enhancements
- Migrated to Plugin Tools 1.5.2 (#171, #176).
- Updated the plugin to Node 18 and npm (#172, #173).
- Added an alert for the theme parsing error (#175).
- Updated the default function to support Grafana 10 (#178).
- Tested the plugin on Grafana 10 Preview (#179).
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.