Data Manipulation Panel
The Data Manipulation Form Panel is a plugin for Grafana that can be used to insert, update application data, and modify configuration directly from your Grafana dashboard.
- Grafana 8.5+, Grafana 9.0+ is required for version 2.X.
- Grafana 8.0+ is required for version 1.X.
Data Manipulation panel can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or use the
grafana-cli tool to install from the command line:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-form-panel
- Provides functionality to create customizable forms with elements:
- Code Editor
- Date and Time
- Read-only (Disabled)
- Number Input
- Number Slider
- Password Input
- Radio Group with Boolean options
- Radio Group with Custom options
- Select with Custom options
- String Input
- Text Area
- Supports the Custom Code for Initial and Update requests.
- Allows to specify GET request to get initial values and POST, PUT, PATCH request to send values updated in the form.
- Allows to add Header fields to Initial and Update requests.
- Allows to customize Submit, Reset buttons and form layout.
- Allows to split form elements into sections.
- Allows to request confirmation before update request.
- Allows to send all or only updated elements in the Payload.
- Allows to display Success and Error notifications from the Custom Code.
- Supports Code Editor suggestions for Available Parameters.
Dashboard and Global variables will be replaced automatically in:
- URL for Initial and Update requests
- Header Parameters' values
- Request body, which contains elements' values
You can find global built-in variables in the Grafana documentation.
We love to hear from users, developers, and the whole community interested in this plugin. These are various ways to get in touch with us:
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.
- Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.