Data Manipulation Panel
Data Manipulation Panel is a plugin for Grafana that allows you to insert and update application data, as well as modify configuration directly from your Grafana dashboard.
- Data Manipulation Panel 3.X requires Grafana 9 or Grafana 10.
- Data Manipulation Panel 2.X requires Grafana 9 or Grafana 8.5.
- Data Manipulation Panel 1.X requires Grafana 8.
You can install Data Manipulation Panel from the Grafana Plugins catalog or using the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-form-panel
- Provides functionality to create customizable forms.
- Supports custom code for initial and update requests.
- Supports API requests, including the
GETrequest to get initial values and the
PUTrequests to send values updated in the form.
- Allows adding request headers to initial and update requests.
- Supports customization of the Submit and Reset buttons as well as the form layout.
- Allows splitting form elements into sections.
- Allows requesting the user's confirmation before running an update request.
- Allows sending all or only updated elements in the request payload.
- Allows displaying success and error notifications through custom code.
- Supports suggestions for available parameters when writing program code in the code editor.
|Explains the data flow and its specifics.
|Explains the specifics of form elements.
|Explains the REST API architecture and how to use NGINX.
|Explains how to access plugin options, API responses, form elements, and Grafana services.
|Explains the plugin features.
|Provides examples of API server implementations.
|Stay up to date with the latest features and updates.
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, or report an issue at GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave your comments.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana at GitHub Sponsor.
- Support our project by starring the repository.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.