We are happy to announce the release of the Grafana HTTP API Data Source 1.1.0. This release includes the following updates:
- Signed as a community plugin and available in Grafana Cloud and On-Premises.
- Updated Plugin configuration, types and README.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.3 toolkit.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on March 15, 2023.
We just started
The first release can retrieve
- Health information.
- List of Data Sources.
- Annotations and Alarms with filter capabilities.
We are planning to add most of the HTTP API endpoints for Dashboards, Users management, and Configuration. You are welcome to open feature requests in the repository.
The Grafana HTTP API Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-grapi-datasource
Features / Enhancements
- Update to Grafana 9.4.3 (#13)
- Update Bearer token plugin configuration (#13)
- Signed as community plugin (#14)
- Update Grafana types and description (#15)
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.