We released a new version of Grafana HTTP API Data Source 1.1.0. This maintenance release
- Signed as a community plugin and available in Grafana Cloud and On-Premises.
- Updated Plugin configuration, types and README.
- Updated to the latest Grafana 9.4.3 toolkit.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on March 15, 2023.
We just started
The first release can retrieve
- Health information.
- List of Data Sources.
- Annotations and Alarms with filter capabilities.
We are planning to add most of the HTTP API endpoints for Dashboards, Users management, and Configuration. You are welcome to open feature requests in the repository.
The Grafana HTTP API Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, use the following command.
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-grapi-datasource
Will be available end of March.
Features / Enhancements
- Update to Grafana 9.4.3 (#13)
- Update Bearer token plugin configuration (#13)
- Signed as community plugin (#14)
- Update Grafana types and description (#15)
We love to hear from you. There are various ways to get in touch with us.
- Ask a question, request a new feature, and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and add a comment.
- Sponsor our open-source plugins for Grafana with GitHub Sponsor.
- Star the repository to show your support.