We are happy to announce the release of the Grafana HTTP API Data Source 2.0.0. This release includes the following updates:
- Added compatibility with Grafana 10.0.2 and deprecated support for Grafana 8.5.
- Requires Grafana 9 or Grafana 10.
- Migrated to Plugin Tools 1.5.2 with the update of Node.js 18 and
- Increased test coverage of the plugin's functionality up to 86%.
The plugin was updated in Grafana Catalog on July 18, 2023.
The Grafana HTTP API Data Source can be installed from the Grafana Catalog or utilizing the Grafana command line tool.
For the latter, please use the following command:
grafana-cli plugins install volkovlabs-grapi-datasource
- Requires Grafana 9 and Grafana 10
Features / Enhancements
- Update to Grafana 10.0.2 (#31, #40, #45, #47)
- Add Annotations Tutorial to README (#33)
- Add Authentication to Getting Started (#36)
- Add exception handling for Alert Rules in Annotations (#39)
- Update tests with testing-library/react (#42)
- Add tests for Components and datasource (#44)
- Migrate to Plugin Tools 1.5.2 (#45)
- Update to Node 18 and npm (#45)
- Add E2E Cypress testing (#48)
We're looking forward to hearing from you. You can use different ways to get in touch with us.