You can download the Development release from our GitHub repository and follow this hands-on tutorial.
docker-compose.yml file consists of the following containers:
- Grafana includes the provisioned BI Engine data source, an Alerting panel, and dashboards.
- Timescale is required to store configuration, events, rules, etc.
- BI Engine has a service account key to access Grafana HTTP APIs. It evaluates alert rules and calls webhooks when alert statuses change.
- Prometheus collects and store performance metrics from BI Engine.
- JSON webhook is a webhook example based on NodeJS, which accepts alert payload and saves it to the files for testing purposes.
When you run a docker-compose file, it launches the Grafana, Timescale, BI Engine and Webhook containers:
docker compose pull && docker compose up
Stop and remove all containers:
docker compose down